Wednesday, September 28, 2011

waiting.

I haven't blogged a whole lot just because there isn't a whole lot going on that I can blog about, picture-wise.  I have a new roommate.  :)  She is three and is Catrina's new little foster daughter.  She is adorable.  We have also had an older girl staying at the house as well for a few days.  She is precious too.  And so strong. Both their stories just break your heart and make you just want to protect them from the life that has been theirs so far. It makes me so annoyed that their parents have had the privilege of having two such beautiful daughters...and I am still waiting.  :-p  But I am enjoying loving on them while they are here.

I'm still waiting for Him to show me the job He has for me next.  I still keep seeing the time 12:34 off and on and it is always a reminder that He is still here; even in my waiting He has a plan. 

On Saturday we headed to one of my favorite playgrounds since it was such a gorgeous day, so I will leave you with a few pictures from there.  :)



This is Lauren's best friend, Hope.  Hi Hope!  :)  Welcome to my blog.  :) 








1 comments:

rebekah said...

You know we are praying daily. Can't wait to see where God leads you next! Glad you can be there with the girls for now. You have a lot to offer:)

M is so big!!! I still HAVE to meet him in person soon! Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails