Tuesday, October 28, 2008

visit with jonathan

Today the girls were at school and Shannon had the day off so she and Jonathan came over to hang out. Both boys looked very cute and I of course couldn't resist taking just a couple quick pics. I also know that Jonathan's Grandpa reads my blog now :) and especially enjoys getting to see pics of his first grandchild...so, Grandpa, consider the pics of Jonathan especially for you! :)

Watching the dogs. He thought they were pretty amazing.

Petting Scout's tail while watching one of the other dogs.


Looking oh-so-very cute in his fall outfit. :)


Telling me all about the dogs! :)



While he was standing there like this, I had a flash-forward and could see him as a teenager. Dressing all preppy like this with girls texting his cell phone nonstop! :} Looks like he should be in a boy band. Hee hee!



Finally! More of a real smile than a "cheeese" smile! :)



Evidentally this leaf was very interesting. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a suprise!
Thank You Katherine :)
Grandpa Gibson

Related Posts with Thumbnails