Thursday, January 15, 2009

i two!

Today is my baby's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he's already two years old! Why do babies have to grow so fast?? :) He is so much fun right now. Although, I think I tend to say that at every different stage. :) His vocabulary is expanding quite rapidly and some of his favorite words are "no sir!", "cool!", "oh, twouble!" (He puts a "backpack" over his head and looks for an "animal in trouble" to help, just like Diego.), "so funny!", and many more. His favorite activities are playing with the Thomas train set he got for Christmas, running in circles, doing whatever his sisters are doing, making us laugh, and anything to do with music - singing, dancing, and listening. He is most definitely all boy, but he is also sweet and still cuddly, which I love. I know he won't be small for long, so I try hard to treasure the sweet hugs and kisses he gives, the way he runs his fingers through my hair when he's sleepy, and the times when he just wants to sit with me and snuggle. I pray that he will grow to love and serve God with all his heart, so for now we'll keep singing Jesus Loves Me and I'll keep reminding him Who created him so wonderfully - and I'll keep kissing those little chubby cheeks while I can! :)



Here are some of the other pictures from our Portrait Innovations session last week....






































0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails