This past weekend got pretty busy so I forgot all about choosing a "fun lunch" for Monday. The girls had homeschool co-op classes yesterday, so that brought us to today! This week's creation was a brownie pizza. A deep dish pizza since that was the only round pan we had to bake with. (hmm...I think I see a trend in the pizza world with our food creations...!) It was very easy and the girls had a blast making - and eating - it! You can put whatever toppings on it that you like although we decided to go for "realistic" ones - red icing for tomato sauce, red m&ms for pepperoni, green apple sour straws for green pepper slices, raisins for sausage, marshmallows for feta cheese, and grated white chocolate for cheese. Yes, it was a bit of sugar overload but the fun we had making it was worth it! :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
monday's fun lunch....on wednesday :)
Posted by skitkat19 at 7:57 PM
Labels: crafty food, my kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
SO fun!!! I need to try all of your fun lunches! Maybe I need to pick a day like you did so that the girls can look forward to that. You are so creative and so great to do fun things with your kiddos!
Post a Comment