A couple weeks ago I was going down my stairs outside when I heard a bird underneath my deck. I looked down between a crack and there, just a few inches below and a small ledge, was a little nest with five eggs in it! I tried to get a picture but my camera couldn't quite zoom into a crack that small. Last week, we discovered that the eggs had hatched and so I now have 5 baby birds under my deck. Lauren was over last Friday and discovered that her cell phone could zoom past the tiny crack and get a fairly decent picture of the birds...so here they are!
It's hard to see all five in this picture but you can see on fluffy head and beak in the middle pretty well. The eggs themselves couldn't have been more than about one inch long so these birds are pretty tiny. I will try to get another picture of them as they get a little bigger - whenever Lauren comes back over with her cell phone! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment