Friday, April 17, 2009

"miss rebekah dresses"

So here is a free and shameless advertisement for Chickadee Circle ! :) I was so excited to request that my friend, Rebekah, make dresses for my girls. If you've read my post on Chickadee Circle then you know that Rebekah is adopting a baby and all the proceeds from her etsy store go to the adoption fund. While I am happy to be able to help even a tiny bit towards bringing their baby home, I am also just excited about the dresses! :) I think they are adorable and simple and comfy. My girls were excited to wear them and to know that Miss Rebekah made them especially for each girl. We had to take a few quick pics to show them off...so here they are! :)



These dresses can be worn all year long! In the summer as a sundress, in the spring with a short sleeved shirt underneath, or in colder weather with a long sleeved shirt and tights.















Ok, I had to throw this picture in here with all three kids. Notice my baby's sunglasses...upsidedown! :} My girls and I love the dresses - thanks Miss Rebekah!! :)

1 comments:

Our family said...

They look so cute in the dresses!!! THANK YOU for supporting our family so much:) You are a precious friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails