Saturday, September 25, 2010

wonderland


My kids' mom is The Best Decorator ever for birthday parties! If you ever need ideas, just ask her. She always does an amazing job. This year, LM Giggles wanted an Alice in Wonderland theme party...which was one of my favorite ideas yet! Of course all the princess parties are cute and girly...but Alice in Wonderland has a funky fun twist to it!

I made her close her eyes until I was in the right position for a picture of her reaction when she saw the decorations. Mommy put paper over the windows and sliding glass door all day so she couldn't peek until it was all done! I think she liked it. I did too. But then, wouldn't you......


This picture really needs to be soo much bigger to see all the little details!!






If you've read the book or seen the movie, some of the little details - like the "drink me" and "eat me" will make sense. :)


Lauren and Reegan of course came. The rest were grown ups. :)


It was even warm enough for a short swim in the pool! They loved swimming in the dark.


Then it was time for cake and ice cream. This is Wendy's favorite cake ever!! Right, Wendy?? :} She hasn't even seen the movie...so I had to explain the "unbirthday" thing. Lol.


I'm glad you had a wonderful day, Little Miss Giggles. I am so thankful I get to watch you grow up. You are doing soo well in school so far this year - especially in math!! :) Now, I think I need to add a photography class to our homeschooling so that new little pink camera of yours will be put to good use!! (Translation: no goofy pictures of Kiki!! lol)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is AMAZING!!!! I want a party like that:) Seriously, she needs to do this professionally. Such sweet photos. Happy Birthday, LMG.

Related Posts with Thumbnails