Tuesday, March 22, 2011

another birthday!

*** Catching up on a fun and busy weekend! Don't miss the two new posts below this one! ***

Reegan is Lauren's little sister. Her birthday is this week and her party was this weekend too! She chose the Ice Chalet for her party and of course my kids were there and had a blast!


Mr. Happy has decided he is going to marry Reegan when he grows up. He gave her a bracelet with a locket with his initial on it and I am supposed to get a picture to put in it for her. He also might have picked out a locket for himself with HER initial on it "so I can always remember her and never forget her!!" (hands clasped to his heart...)


Ice skating is tricky! Thankfully they had these helpers for the kids. Where were these when I was three and going ice skating??


Wendy tried them out too.....HAHA!!


But don't worry...she really can skate like a "big girl"... lol! :)


Mr. Happy and his Lala...although he's grown out of calling her that these days. Sniff sniff...


This is a very sleepy Maddox and his awesome godmother, Hillary.



Reegan's awesome purple zebra cake! If you've read this blog for very long, you know who made this cake! Cake Leah of course! :)


Maddox approved.


The birthday crew! Did I mention how tired Maddox was...? :}
And oh my goodness...they have not updated this place at. all. since I was little!! Check out the lovely curtains on the windows....! Lol. Oh my.


Happy Birthday, Reegan!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails