Monday, March 21, 2011

save it for my party!

Last Wednesday was Jonathan's 4th birthday...but his party was on Saturday. Shannon sang Happy Birthday to him Wednesday morning and he told her to save it for his party on Saturday! Lol. He was very excited to be four and have a party. :)

First was a yummy lunch but Jonathan was eager to get to the presents!


Ok, actually, Jonathan's cousin, Josiah was pretty eager to get to the presents too! He was more interested in getting every present open than Jonathan was! Jonathan is good with stopping after a present to play with it for a bit.

Oh, and Shannon's cousin Jessica has been a "stalker" of mine for a while now...except she's left a couple comments now so she's official. :} She was at the party too...Jessica, it was great to see you! She is a semi-new fellow blogger also so click here to check out her super cute little blog and leave her a comment to say hi! You know comments are happy things... :)


Jonathan's aunt sent him this piano and microphone. It was one of his birthday requests. He loved it. So did Josiah.


While Jonathan took a break to open a card, it was Josiah's turn to serenade us!


Then it was Chris and Caleb's turn! (Jessica's husband and other son...)


Next it was outside to find...


...a brand new sand box! So cool.


Josiah said, "Look! I can make footprints on this sand!"
And he was right. :)


Back inside for cake of course!



Aaand back outside for ooone last present...


A new big kid bike!! He was a little excited. :}


But got a little nervous about riding and told Dave, "Daddy! Don't let gooo!!"

Then it was time to try out his new bat and glove. This kid can throw a ball hard! And hit pretty well too!


This is my bf Shannon! And that cute baby bump is my new niece, Baby, who I am HOPING arrives earlier than expected!! Her due date is the day before I leave for camp for two weeks this summer!


It felt sooo good outside...good enough for bare feet on the driveway! :)


Gettin' ready for some serious baseball practice. With a great catcher - Shannon's dad...who is one of about three guys that I know of that check in on my blog sometimes. (Hi Mr. Gibson!!)


He informed me that it was now MY turn to hit the ball! HA! So I did. Or tried. I do have to admit that if I had played a sport in high school...this probably would have been it. It's fun. And Dave's mom was afraid my arm would be sore the next day...but it wasn't!

Thanks for inviting me to your party, Jonathan! I had a blast and I can't believe you are FOUR already!! Love you!

(: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JONATHAN!!! :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great party recap! It was a fun one! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails