Monday, December 26, 2011

best christmas present EVER!


This is my precious friend, Rebekah, her wonderful husband, Nathaniel.....and their SON Isaac!!
They all got the best Christmas present EVER - Rebekah and Nathaniel got to hold/squeeze/hug/kiss/love on their son for the first time...and Isaac got his forever family!

I love love love LOVE this picture!!  I guarantee it will be hanging up in my house...whenever I get one next!  :)  This picture represents so much - so many prayers, tears, trust, faith, love, patience, smiles, and laughter...and a faithful God who has promised:

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you."  John 14:18

I will share more of this story later.  There are reasons I haven't shared this particular adoption journey with you like I did with Caleb.  :)  But I just couldn't stand it today and had to share just this one picture.  :)

1 comments:

rebekah said...

You are such a dear friend! Thank you for praying with, listening and walking with us. I cannot WAIT to see you in just a couple of DAYS:) I love you so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails