Sunday, December 18, 2011

what do you think?

So many people have told me that baby Eli looks like me!  Everyone says it's our eyes.  The day I took him to his two month checkup, I was out in the lobby feeding him his bottle and a lady came up to admire him and said "Wow, he looks just like his momma!!"  lol  I just smiled and said thank you.  Too long to explain.  lol. 

So I found a baby picture of me and one of him...



We definitely have different skin tone...lol  although my pic was taken inside with a flash and his was taken outside with no flash and the sun was shining.  I guess people are right - we both have dark eyes. and maybe our noses look similar...and our lips...hmm...maybe I'm part hispanic!  lol  :)

What do you think?  

1 comments:

Our family said...

he does look like you!!!! so cute:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails