As usual, I'm behind on my blogging! :-p I'm working on getting caught up. :) I might go slightly out of order but oh well.
So somehow I blinked and my sweet, cheerful, joyful little 8 year old 3rd grader, who would bounce down the hallway at 7:15 every morning and greet me with a happy "Good morning, Miss Hallquist!"...
...just turned 16!!
One day I drove her to the airport to pick up her best friend who flew down for her sweet 16 party...and just a few days later, she drove herself back to the airport to take her friend to fly home! Sheesh! :)
Waiting with a few excited butterflies in her stomach...
Finally!!
Lauren met Dani at camp where they were both counselors this past summer and quickly became best friends. :)
The next day was the party...with lots of friends, yummy food, fun music...so fun! :)
And of course that would be a Leah cake. :)
Ok, so I'm being lazy and not fixing the red eye on this pic. :-p My brother, Daniel, was the DJ for the party and did a great job. :)
Yes, yes she did.
Her grandmother had recently bought a new car and gave her old one to Lauren. :)
Even Abby, Emily, and Claire got to come! And looked amazing, I might add! :)
These two crack me up! They are so much alike.
Yup. My family is crazy. Both immediate...and extended. Lol.
Lauren's brother Josh - in his awesome shoes - and his girlfriend, Jessica.
Lauren and her dad. :) He really does know how to smile... :-p
Lauren, you are still sweet, cheerful, and happy. :) You are an amazing 16 year old and I am loving watching as you grow into the woman God is creating you to be. You are so mature and responsible for your age but still know how to have fun and just be at teenager - you already have a huge heart for the orphan and I can't wait to see what God does with that as you grow up...but you also love things like Justin Bieber music and shopping. :) You are an awesome big sister to your younger siblings (all four of them right now!), my favorite little sister ;)...and definitely one of my best friends.
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!!
I LOVE YOU!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment