So you've already had a sneak peak at my latest photo shoot of baby Eli in my blog header. :) I did this shoot while Catrina was gone for a week. It is not the most professional looking set I've ever done. It annoys me when I see so many things that should have been done differently...but I'm not sure how I should have accomplished that...well, without an actual photo studio. :-p Oh well. We had fun (Lauren helped me of course.) and the kids are cute no matter what, right?? :) I might have edited a few of them more than usual just because why not? :)
Don't you just want to kiss his chubby little baby cheeks??? :)
We were racing against the late afternoon light at this point so these next ones turned out a lot darker than I wanted. Sigh. Oh well. :)
This little just-turned-two-year-old is hard to catch being still! I never did get a great one of his cute little Christmas shirt! :)
Check out these adorable Santa Huggies diapers!! :) So fun!
GOT MILK???















0 comments:
Post a Comment