Thursday, August 2, 2012

sami

When my grandmother had her stroke in the middle of June, it took only a little over 24 hours for my mom's three sisters to arrive here and just a couple days later, my cousins Hamzah and Farah arrived with their sweetheart Sami.  I hadn't gotten to meet him yet and I discovered it takes exactly one huge smile for him to completely wrap himself around your little finger!  :}  He was most definitely a happy bright spot in the midst of the sadness of saying goodbye to my grandmother. I mean seriously, how can you not smile and be happy with this little guy around...


I pulled out my camp swimming pool for Sami to cool off in one hot afternoon...of course the rest of us hung out and sweated while he enjoyed the cold water! ha.


Oh my heavens he is precious!!  :}


:D 


Hamzah is one of my two "baby" cousins and two of the ones I'm closest to.  Farah is his wife and I am so thankful she is now in our family!  She is so much fun to spend time with and I < 3 her!





I'm so glad y'all got to come spend some time down here and that you will be in the states for a while!  Hopefully you can come back soon - and hopefully I will get up there to see you too!  :)

**Ok, I am officially caught up!!!  Now I can move on to July posts! HAHA!! Ok, so i'm not actually caught up technically but anyways... camp posts coming soon!**

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails