I mentioned before that I had a happy homecoming to share with you. Do you remember this post? I introduced you to Rachel Walser and her family who were pursuing an adoption of a child from Ethiopia. I had the privilege of working with her two girls to design a couple of tutus to help raise a little bit of money to go towards their adoption fund.
It has been so exciting to watch and pray with them through this process...a family in Christ that I only know through blogland. :)
Well, earlier this month they arrived HOME with their precious and beautiful treasure - a four year old little girl named Abby!! She is adorable and I am so excited that one more orphan is no longer an orphan but is part of a forever family! God has once again fulfilled His promise to "set the lonely in families" (Ps 68:6).
So I am officially praying for God to send me the next family I can help...the next orphan to be brought home. And I just want to say: Congratulations Walser family!! I am so excited for you and will not stop praying as all of you adjust to being a family of seven now! :) Maybe someday I will even get to meet you in person! (So if you ever come through TN...you MUST stop and see me!) :)
If you would like to see Abby's sweet smile...click here to read about her coming home day - there is even a video from the first time the rest of her new siblings got to finally squeeze her in person! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment