Tuesday was another day out at sea. I actually put down my camera for the day and took zero pictures!! However, other people took some...so I borrowed a few of theirs from this day.

See the part with the two balloon looking things? That is the highest part of the ship you can go stand on and is where I took the nighttime pictures in the previous posts.
(i'm trippin'....i'm trippin'.......aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!)

This was such a relaxing day! Some people lay in the sun for a while...or got in the hot tub or pool. We sat at "our table" and played games or just hung out and cracked ourselves up. We also wandered around the ship for a while and shopped in the little shops. And of course, randomly posed by a window for a picture... :)

While Catrina was taking care of a few items on her bill at the front desk, we stood on the stairs in the atrium and watched this guy perform. He was pretty cool.

This is us hanging out at "our" table making everyone who walked by wish they were part of our awesomely cool and totally fun group!
This is where Michael ended up getting back at Catrina for her little trick in the photo a few posts back. But...as our favorite quote goes...what happens on the ship...stays on the ship!! lol
(Wiliam?!
How old are you? 21. No really. 19.
My family's kinda lame...
I wish I was there!)
One more post!






1 comments:
I am loving seeing all your cruise pics! It looks like an amazing trip! You are one talented photographer.
Post a Comment