Tuesday, November 9, 2010

fall pics


As much as I love photography and take bajillions of pictures of my kids all the time, every couple years I decide I want "real" studio pics. I have taken them to Portrait Innovations now three times and love it. A little while back, my best friend, Shannon, took her 3 year old, Jonathan, to have his pictures done and there was a certain prop they got to use that I couldn't get out of my head. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this photo set! :) The kids had a blast and it was just fun! We did a clothes change also but I'll save those for another post at a later date. Here are some of my favorites...








At the very end, it was time for "the" prop. It had been sitting in a corner the whole time and I kept waiting for Mr. Happy to notice it, but even when the photographer walked over to pull it out, I had to tell him to look at what it was. Then his jaw hit the floor! :)

He said, "Oh my gosh!! But...it's not a REAL one, right Kiki?"
"Right. But it LOOKS like a real one!"
"YEAH!!! It looks real!! But it's not."
He had to take a minute and just look cool when he first climbed on.


Then came the BIG smiles!


Takin' it for a drive! (more like a push...around the floor. :)


Lookin' cool with his two pretty girls! :)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails