Saturday, November 20, 2010

take 2

Redid the photos of Lauren and siblings today. I was more satisfied after this morning - many more shots, more poses...just better. :) Definitely not professional yet...but having so much fun practicing!

At the world's fair park...one of my favorite places around here.

Ok, so I love how you can see the clouds in the water in this one!


Thanks for being patient with us, Josh. :) Did you know you're the first guy I've photographed? (Well, I've done little guys before...but not teenagers or older.) You were an easy one to start with. :)

BTW, he smiles the best when you ask him about his girlfriend... ;}


Beautiful girl.


Hey Abby, what do you think about this one?

One more pic to show you soon...but it fits in with another post I want to write so I'll wait.

Happy Sunday to you! :)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You realize I'm going to show up with my kiddos and want you to take pictures of them sometime soon?

skitkat19 said...

lol...come on over!! :} ...or wait till spring so i can do a newborn photo shoot as well as one with the older two. :}

Our family said...

Oooooh! I love them! You are wrong, though. Your photos ARE professional! Seriously wonderful. I loved the last batch too, though! I wish you were my next door neighbor. Sigh.

Abigail said...

the last pic is gorgeous. <3
what would it look like if only the kids were in color, though? hmm...
or maybe just a few of the tiles...
i love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails