Show Hope is the organization that Steven and Mary Beth Chapman started to help families who are trying to obey God's call to adopt, but are struggling with the financial side of the process.
Their original thought was that if they could help 100 children come home to their forever families, that would be awesome.
They have now helped over 2,600 children come home!! And two of those families are friends of mine. So I am personally thankful for all they are doing. :)
But people like us can help Show Hope...and help show hope... ;) too simply by buying one of the many cool items in their store! This is what their website says:
"You can change the life of an orphan with every purchase from our store. Not only will the proceeds from your purchase help change the lives of some of our world’s most vulnerable children, by wearing these products you are raising your voice on their behalf!"
And seriously, their stuff is all so cute! From t-shirts to bags to necklaces to hats to scarves and more, there is definitely something for at least one person on your Christmas list this year! :)
So that's my shameless plug for Show Hope! ;) With a little advertising help from my little sister... I got this shirt for her at the concert because she hearts Show Hope too. And her favorite color is purple. I love that she has gotten to see the beauty of adoption first hand and has a spark for adoption in her that I plan to do whatever I can to help fan into a flame! Maybe someday she'll be working for Show Hope! That would be awesome. :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment