Sunday, July 6, 2008

a "family" reunion :)

The fourth of July was a great day and brought a "family"reunion of sorts. Two families of friends of mine from highschool were in town for the holiday and so we all met for lunch at Panera.


This is the "Burch Bunch"...or at least part of them. Terry, Mike, Sarah, and Matt. I have known them since my homeschool days, rode with them to youth group many times, hung out at their house, took a trip with Terry and her other son, Daniel, and babysat and changed Sarah's diaper! (Ha! She'll love knowing I put that on here!) They are an awesome family and I miss having them just down the street.

Sarah enjoys a cold drink on the hot day. :) I can't believe how old she is!


Rusty is another friend from highschool. I actually met him through Matt Burch (in the first picture) and then his wife, Rachel and I wrote letters to each other when she an Rusty were in college together so that when he brought her down to TN to meet his family for the first time, she would at least have one friend already down here! :) I even had the privilege of being in their beautiful wedding up in Maine, where Rachel is from. (The trip I took with Terry Burch and her son Daniel!) Being with these two families brings back so many fun memories!! :) The time we had was way too short and the time in between visits is always waaaay too long.



Anna and Corban




Baby Joel. He is 17 days older than my baby but a bit tinier and at least on that day, was a lot more quiet! :}





This is 3 year old RJ. I think all of Rusty and Rachel's kids are adorable and sweet, but RJ is just wonderful! He eyes have soo much sparkle in them and he has so much personality. He is defiitely all boy and his little impish grin makes it seem like he is dreaming up some fantastic way to get dirty or get in trouble! :}






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails