Thursday, July 31, 2008

potty time!

Well, it's that time again. Potty training time! My baby will be the fifth child I have potty trained. He is 18 months, which may sound a little early for potty training, but my middle child was done being potty trained shortly after 18 months. It takes oodles of patience, but it can be done! :) Today we are out of our one little pack of "big boy" undies so I left a diaper on him thinking that this was not going to work so well. However, he has surprised me by twice running to the potty and trying to climb on! His diaper was already wet, but at least I know he's making the connection. He especially enjoys the two m&ms he gets for trying on the potty! That's what he's studying in the picture below. :)


1 comments:

Our family said...

Wow! Let me know how it goes! Also, what is the name of the book with the fun kid activities? I feel like my creativity is running dry and AW needs something a little more challenging lately. Happy pottying:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails