Tuesday, July 22, 2008

little man

Why is it sometimes so surprising that life has continued even when we leave? Things are supposed to be exactly the same when we get back, right?? :) Ok, maybe not... My baby sure didn't stay the same over the two weeks I was gone! He is saying quite a few more words now including, "choo-choo!", "let's see", "all done!", "that's all", "where's dada at?", and last but most certainly not least..... "Kiki"!!!!! :)

Today his sisters are at preschool so it's just the piano tuning guy, me, and the baby at the house. I brought him a surprise of Crayola's new Tadoodles Easy Stampers and we tried them out. As you can see, he loves them! He got very frustrated that I wouldn't let him get down and carry them around with him. (I can just see the walls now with little cow, chick, and pig stamps all over them at about 2 feet off the floor! Ha!) :)



1 comments:

Janet Wise said...

So does he say MAMA yet???

Related Posts with Thumbnails