Friday, July 25, 2008

one more camp highlight

The last Friday of camp, my dear friend, Rebekah, drove up to see me. In the past, I have driven down to meet her, however, since I wasn't sure how many kids I would have that Friday and I also wasn't sure if I would have Uncle Mike to help drive everyone, and since she was not 8 1/2 months pregnant this summer, :) Rebekah kindly agreed to make the trip up to Adams. It was so good to see her and her precious girls even just for a couple hours! I have few friends whose point of view and opinions of parenting, discipline, life, faith, scrapbooking & stamping, etc. :) are so similar to mine. It is always encouraging to share stories with eachother and discuss parenting books that we've read. Her girls are so cute and very well behaved for a two and a half year old and an almost-one-year old. Here are a couple pictures from our lunch at the DQ Grill and Chill.


Anna Walton very much loved her vanilla ice cream cone with sprinkles!! :)



Uncle Mike did end up coming with us, even though he was exauhsted from his week at camp. I only had three of the Brown kids by lunch time, so it was a "small" crowd. :) Olivia thought Michael was absolutely wonderful and had a blast making funny faces and sounds with him. Olivia will turn one in just a couple days but I know she's having her birthday party tonight. Rebekah, I hope y'all have a fun party and I can't wait to hear all about it! :) Happy Birthday, Olivia!!





1 comments:

Our family said...

awwww! thanks for posting this! i am so thankful for your friendship and only wish we lived closer. hope you are having a good weekend!
love,
rebekah

Related Posts with Thumbnails