...like you are losing your mind?? I have had lots of friends say that once you become pregnant for the first time, your brain and memory is never the same. :} Well, I've never been pregnant...but I think having three kiddos all day every day has had generally the same effect on me. And I enjoy knowing that I'm not the only one who does dumb things sometimes, or forgets things other times, etc. So because I figure I'm not the only one who appreciates hearing about those moments...I will share this one with you.
I leave this Saturday for two weeks and so this week is very busy with getting camp crafts planned and supplies bought, as well as packing, cleaning the house, still making time to spend with friends, and all this after being with my kids all day. So the other day as I was in a hurry to get out to the store, yet again, for more craft supplies, I quickly slipped on my favorite of all shoes - flipflops! - and went to find my shopping list, purse, cell phone, keys, etc. After about five minutes of searching for the assortment of items needed just to leave the house (and this with no kids to take with me!), I finally stepped out the door onto my deck, which is when I realized that something did not feel quite right. I looked down and, well, .... see for yourself...
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
ever feel...
I can't tell you how thankful I am that I didn't make it all the way to the store like this! Although, then I would have had an excuse to buy another pair of flipflops....! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment