Wednesday, July 9, 2008

first tooth!!

So, I am currently away at camp for two weeks, which I will explain and put up pictures of sometime later. However, I got a picture in my email today and just had to put it on here. Evidentally, my oldest went to preschool yesterday morning a totally normal 5 year old....and came home yesterday afternoon with her very first, very loose tooth! And this morning that tooth decided to pop out!! I am still very sad that I missed the Big Event. I will also miss being there in the morning to hear all about the tooth fairy coming! It's another one of those situations where I am so excited about her reaching a new milestone in her little life...and yet sad that she's already that big!! Aren't kids supposed to loose their first teeth in first grade?? She hasn't even started kindergarten yet!! And she is also not supposed to grow, change, or do anything new and exciting while I am gone! Guess she didn't get that memo..... :}





TA DA!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails