Catrina has had a crazy week this week and asked if I would mind picking up her girls from their homeschool classes this afternoon. I of course didn't mind at all and we hung out for a couple hours afterwards.
Lauren's old dance teacher has opened up a new store called Ironic. (love that name!) Ironically...the same day that Lauren told me about the store, I got on facebook that night and a friend of mine who works for a company that makes big store signs had just put up a picture of their latest sign... for Ironic! :}
Anyways, we drooled a bit over this awesome swing that Reegan got to try out! It looks like half of Cinderella's carriage. Mom...don't you want a swing like this?? :}
Next we grabbed a cupcake each from a cupcake store I didn't realize was there. We decided we like the Cupcakery best, but really, any cupcakes are great! :) We took them to a playground to eat.
She said, "I can't do monkey bars!! I'll fall off!" I said, "What?! Of course you can!" And she did.
This is harder than it looks. I can remember playing on one of these...




0 comments:
Post a Comment