Sunday, September 20, 2009

happy birthday e! :)

Yesterday was my middle child's birthday. I think she had a blast at her Chuck E. Cheese birthday party...pictures to follow on facebook. :)

Last week I took her outside to do some birthday pics and got mostly waay cheesy smiles from her! :} However, here is a sampling of a few good ones.





There is an old house next door in front of the new house my kids' grandparents built. They have been planning to tear it down for several years and have just never had the time to actually have it done...until I decide I want to do birthday pics around the house! So I had to move up E's birthday "photo shoot" a week early to get some shots over at the old house...this is one of them.


I can't believe she has grown so fast! She was only 18 months old when I first came!! Now she is 5, officially in kindergarten and loving it, still has a sparkling personality, let's you know what she's thinking, and loves to be independent! I still love hearing her absentmindedly singing Steve Green's Hide'em in Your Heart songs while she plays. :) Sometimes I wish I could keep her this size forever, but then the excitement of seeing her achieve new things makes me remember to just enjoy the journey of watching her grow and trust that God has amazing things in store for her life. :)

Happy Birthday E! :)

1 comments:

Our family said...

WHY are you not taking pictures professionally?! :) You are sooooo talented! they turned out AWESOME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails