*Ok, WHY is blogger so frustrating sometimes?! I had to do this post three times to get it to work...and i had to just put it back like I usually do. I was trying to be more creative...it squashed my creativity... :-p Oh well.
I think my kids are almost all better! Hopefully I will get to see them soon. I haven't been away from them for this long since my baby was born and they went to FL while Wendy was on maternity leave! (They were gone even longer that time, but still...)
Since I had nothing planned for today, I just wandered a bit. Went to a couple antique stores (another post about that later...) and then headed to Emery's.
This is the first thing you see when you walk through the door. Stuffed. All the way to the back and in between. If you could see this picture larger (why can't we have LARGER pictures on blogger??), you could see all the bajillions of items in this picture alone!
Birdhouses hanging from the ceiling. And a ton more randomness. You never know what you're gonna find!
HA! These are awesome! They're just rubber bands...in the shape of people! If they didn't cost $7 I would have been tempted to get them. Just because. But seeing as how you can get like 100 rubber bands for $1 at the dollar store...I moved on. :)
Aren't these just some of the coolest piggy banks you've ever seen?? You "feed" the dinosaur a coin and watch him "swallow" it - all the way down to his piggy bank tummy! There is a flower one too behind it. Cool.
And I loved these adorable little tables too! If I had my own house - and kids - I would put them in a playroom. :) The pink/white/red stripey one makes me think of the Candy Land game. :)
Hey, Rebekah - so these were essentially just pillow cases decorated all cute. How easy would those be to make? And actually, I think a simpler version would be cuter. I can imagine it would be so fun to be a child and have that on your chair for your birthday. :)




3 comments:
Man, I wish we lived close to you...I would have loved to go here with you on your week off:) LOVE the birthday pillowcase idea. Hmmmm. I need to think on that and see if I can copy! What a fun post!
awesome!!! haven't checked that one out yet. for some reason i just thought they sold tools
yeah, i did too. until one day i saw a "webkinz sold here" sign in the window. well. taking up the entire window is more like it. :} that was back when they were kinda hard to find. which is what made me go in the first time.
Post a Comment