ask why? Why do things happen that shouldn't happen? That thought has been going through my mind today. But whenever I start to ask why, a man named Job comes to mind and I check myself. I know the answer.
I AM.
I AM in control.
I AM above every situation that you are in.
I AM beyond your comprehension.
I AM the One Who loves you more than you will ever understand.
I AM here when your heart hurts and you want to ask why.
I AM holding you tight.
I AM here and will never leave you.
I AM... everything.
"Who endowed the heart with wisdom or gave understanding to the mind?" Job 38:36
I AM did. But He doesn't always give us complete understanding of every situation. Which is frustrating sometimes. But that's ok. When I read through His response to Job, I begin to shrink in size and He grows ever larger - in love, in power, in wisdom, in understanding, in everything - and I am reminded that He really holds our lives in His hands. Even when we don't understand the whys.
And to my friend who knows why this is on my mind today -
I love you and I'm here if you need me.
For whatever.




0 comments:
Post a Comment